Joanne brings over 33 years of experience in healthcare in hospital and physician practice organizations.
As the leader of Microscope’s Revenue Cycle Consulting Services, Joanne assists healthcare organizations and providers in optimizing performance and operational efficiency of their revenue cycle operations.
She works with healthcare organizations on
• Revenue cycle process workflow and improvement
• Review and Analysis
• Value-Based Healthcare and Quality Reporting
• System Review and Revenue Cycle bolt-on analysis
• System Selection and Implementation Leadership and Training
• Education and training programs
• Third-party reimbursement strategies
• Payor contract review and negotiations
• Strategic planning
Joanne is an advanced member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) and has earned Fellowship status. She is also Certified Healthcare Financial Professional and a recipient of the Follmer Bronze Award from HFMA. She is a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) and has achieved multiple lean training certifications. Joanne is the author of “Mastering the Reimbursement Process” published by the American Medical Association.
Joanne is a graduate of Georgia State University.