Meet Microscope: Team Edition - Sari Reikes
Sari K. Reikes - DIRECTOR OF REIMBURSEMENT
Sari brings over 20 years of experience in healthcare reimbursement and financial reporting. She has served in leadership roles in several healthcare organizations including hospitals, physician practices, certified home health care agencies and laboratories. Throughout her career, Sari has been able to improve profitability and analyze markets for business opportunities such as expansion, mergers and acquisitions.
SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT SARI:
- She lives with her husband Pete and 3 boys, Mike, Phil and Sam
- She has gone skydiving and plans to take each of her children when they turn 18.
- During quarantine she taken some time to enjoy “free time” and has started walking 4 to 5 miles daily
- Her favorite food is lobster
- Her favorite celebrity is Melissa McCarthy
As a member of Microscope’s Reimbursement Consulting Services, Sari works with healthcare providers to:
- Prepare cost reports
- Identify reimbursement opportunities
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Manage financial accounting and reporting systems
- Perform strategic data analysis, research and modeling
She is a member of the Central New York Chapter of the Healthcare Financial Management Association and became a Certified Cost Report Specialist (CCRS) from the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance, Inc.
Sari is a graduate of the University of Connecticut and Suffolk University.
Want to get to know Sari more?