Meet Microscope: Team Edition - Kevin Burke
Kevin T. Burke, CPA - DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL & OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE
Kevin brings over 9 years of experience serving healthcare organizations in a variety of financial services and accounting capacities. His experience includes serving large healthcare systems, hospitals and physician practices achieve their financial and strategic goals.
SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT KEVIN:
- He lives in Syracuse, NY with his fiancé, Brook, and their dog, Bear.
- During quarantine, he got engaged and bought a new house!
- He is an avid golfer and recently started paddle boarding this summer
- His favorite food is pizza and his favorite celebrity is Tom Brady
As a member of Microscope’s Financial & Operational Performance Services team, Kevin provides financial support to healthcare organizations with:
- Financial projections and forecasting
- Performance improvement and cost management
- Accounting control procedures
- Financial statement reporting processes
- Service line analysis
- Assistance with affiliations, mergers and acquisitions
He is a member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) and a graduate of Siena College.
Want to get to know Kevin more?